Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician. The D-15M StreetMaster™ model is built to the same specifications as the D-15M model but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish. The StreetMaster™ is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMaster™ models come with a gig bag making them ready to hit the streets!
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:D-14 Fret Dreadnought
- Color:Distressed Burst
- Top Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X brace
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, Standard Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Katalox
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds and Squares
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel open gear
- Bridge Material:Katalox
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included:Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:10D15MSTREETMASTER